Animas Water Company is a locally owned non-profit corporation that provides potable water from groundwater wells to its members in the Animas Valley north of Durango. The Company has been a reliable and consistent provider of clean, safe water for over 30 years and has a current membership of 1106 customers.
Our office telephone number is 970.259.4788, if we are unable to answer your call, please leave a message and we will return your call as quickly as possible or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office is located in the Animas Valley Grange building located at 7271 CR 203, Durango CO 81301 which is about .8 of a mile north of Trimble Hot Springs on the west side of CR 203.
For Emergencies call our emergency pager at 970.385.2665, leave a message and one of our on call water operators will contact you as quickly as possible. Please DO NOT call the emergency pager with billing questions!
Here are some of the things you can do on this website:
- Pay your bill
- Take our Customer Service Survey : Click here for Survey
- View the latest Consumer Confidence Report and 2020 Hardness Report – updated 03/18/2020
- View the 2018 Rates and Rules and Regulations
- View a list of properties in our Service Area
- Find documents for Property Transfers (Sales and Rental Transfers) and more
- Read our FAQs on winterizing, chlorine, water conservation and more
- Gold King Mine Spill Updates – http://www.mountainstudies.org/goldkingspill
- Water Conservation Tips
- Animas Water Company Donation Request Form